Sunday, March 26, 2017

50 facts about me

hey y'all! today i've decided to talk a little bit about myself with 50 facts! I've never formally introduced myself, except in the about me section of my blog! So here it goes!

  1. I started this blog in December 2016
  2. I love everything disney, and disney world is one of my favorite places!
  3. I only listen to country music, except at the gym
  4. I love Jadelynn BrookeSimply Southern and lots of etsy shops!
  5. My favorite singers are Raelynn, Kelsea Ballerini, Luke Bryan and Sam Hunt
  6. Unicorns are basically my spirit animals
  7. I love coffee, and starbucks is my favorite place!
  8. I love target and go at least 3 times a month
  9. I love going to the gym with my friends
  10. ... and eating junk after (guilty)
  11. sushi is my favorite food
  12. i've had braces since last year
  13. I am on 2 basketball teams, and play year round
  14. I also play lacrosse 3 times a week
  15. I play volleyball in the winter, too
  16. I dance with my best friends
  17. I collect coffee mugs; especially from starbucks
  18. I am a straight A student
  19. I loveee going to concerts
  20. I want to be a PEDS surgeon 
  21. I am obsessed with greys anatomy
  22. Pearl earrings are my fav
  23. Moana and Lilo and Stitch are my favorite disney movies
  24. My favorite movie is The fault in our stars
  25. The fault in our stars is also my favorite book
  26. Christmas is my favorite holiday
  27. I love doing collabs on this blog!
  28. Hot pink is my fav color, but if gold counts...
  29. I love to write
  30. Snapchat is my favorite social media app
  31. I have an IPhone 6S
  32. I get way too many phone cases too often
  33. Pink VS is my fav place to get leggings
  34. My life mottos come from the song Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw
  35. Kelsea Ballerini held my hand at her concert last January
  36. Fairy lights can be found in at least 5 places in my room
  37. I also change my throw pillows all the time
  38. My favorite place to eat is Cracker Barrel
  39. Im a sucker for chick-fil-a 
  40. The peach milkshakes are my favorite
  41. I love baking, but only simple things
  42. Only a few people in my grade know about my blog
  43. But my best friend Johanna has a blog- check it out here
  44. I love Jesus
  45. I bible journal
  46. I am a republican, and Trump supporter
  47.  I am a childhood cancer advocate, my friend Bree passed away in 2015 of AML
  48. I make packages for kids like Bree
  49. I love to go to 5ks!
  50. And finally, I love blogging!
    Hope y'all enjoyed that post to learn a little bit more about me!

1 comment: