Friday, April 28, 2017

Face Your Fashion Fears with Dia&Co

hey y'all! so today ive partnered with Dia & Co for a post called Face your Fashion fears! Dia and Co is a style box sent to you, specifically for Plus Size. I am not plus size, though they asked me if I'd like to do this post!
Today is the day they call "Try Day Friday", so i thought I'd show you 3 looks that are a little out of my comfort zone, but I love to wear for me!

1. I loved this tank top, and the shorts that are a little bit like a skirt looked so cute together! I'm not usually wearing skirts, so these were not like what I usually wear! still, so so cute and the pair is adorable!

2. This Lilly Pulitzer top was so adorable, but with the fringe it was a little out of my comfort zone. Yet, the outfit was so cute, and with the jean shorts looked adorable together! 

3. For me, florals are not my go-to. So that's what I'm focusing on today! This shirt was so cute and fun, so I knew I had to try it! It was so fun to wear and I loved facing that fashion fear!


In the end, #1 ended up being my favorite and my "Try Day Friday" Thank you to Ashby from Dia & Co for inspiring this post!

-xoxo mira

No comments:

Post a Comment