Wednesday, December 27, 2017

new year 2018

Hey Y'all! Today I've decided to share some things I'm looking for in the new year, goals, highlights of 2017 and plans! 

Looking Forward 


This year, I've got lots to look forward to! 
I'm excited to...
 get my braces off in a few weeks
 go back to Nashville
 play another season of lacrosse
 see Taylor Swift in July!

Nashville, Tennesee- My Summer trip in June!


Goals

I have a few goals for the year I'm hoping to achieve by next year. Like...

 learn more guitar
 finish grey's anatomy on netflix (so silly, i know!)
 blog on a consistent schedule
 get a new blog layout
 start a youtube channel


Grand Ole Opry
Nashville, Tennesee


Highlights of 2017

being a jadelynn brooke rep
meeting some of my favorite singers; raelynn davis, kelsea ballerini, thomas rhett and charles esten
starting guitar
going to Nashville
going to Dallas
getting my dog bentley





Looking back, it sure has been a fabulous year! I can't wait to continue to blog in 2018!






No comments:

Post a Comment