Tuesday, January 16, 2018

what I love/ why I love it

Hey y'all! Today I had a new idea for a post of what I love and why! My current favorites, and why I love them so much!


What I Love: Kip Moore's Slowheart
Why I Love It: This. Album. Is. So. Real. Kip is so down to earth and his music definitely shows it. This album has at least one song that can relate to anyone. My personal favorite is "Last Shot"



What I Love: Yeti Rambler 20 OZ in seafoam
Why I Love It: Yeti ramblers keep things the perfect temperature all day, and this seafoam color is so cute and I love it!



What I Love: This Patagonia 3/4 zip
Why I Love It: This pullover is so cute and really affordable compared to some similar. It's really comfy and can be paired with almost anything

What I Love: Retro Nike Air sneakers
Why I Love It: I am a shoe obsessor, and these might be my new favorite! These Nikes are so cute and are perfect to work out in and look cute and have a retro style!


What I Love: Redbubble Stickers
Why I Love It: These stickers are so cute and are really up to you! Mine clearly state my interests, and really brightens up anything from a computer screen to a water bottle!


Have any of y'all loved these things! Let me know!
XoXo




No comments:

Post a Comment