Sunday, December 3, 2017

My Christmas Wishlist 2017

hey y'all! i'm finally back from my long break, and am ready to be posting very frequently! i know the holidays are coming up and that this post may be helpful for some of y'all- so here's my 2017 christmas wishlist! i am not expecting any of these items, i just think they give a good idea of what i've been looking at recently

lululemon leggings) a lot of people are RAVING about how much they LOVE these leggings, and they look so comfy
macbook) many bloggers/ YouTubers are always taking about how they love macbooks, and I think that one would be an amazing gift for someone who needs a very high quality computer
uggs) i've been needing some new winter boots and uggs are my go to!
tartlette toasted) Tarte is my favorite makeup brand, and this palate is no exception! 
JLB greys anatomy tee) Jadelynn Brooke is one of my favorite brands for cute preppy clothing, and my obsession for greys is REAL and this shirt is adorable!
huggable hangers) I'd love to organize my closet more with these very highly reviewed hangers!
thomas rhett tickets) thomas rhett is one of my favorite singers, and I had an incredible opportunity to meet him in September and his "Life Changes" tour dates were recently announced and of course made my list for this year!

i hope this christmas list helped some of you make your lists this year! and remember the true meaning of christmas above all else, and that its always better to give than to receive.




No comments:

Post a Comment