Saturday, February 11, 2017

Valentines Day Outfit Ideas

Hey y'all! It is almost V-DAY! Yippee! I love Valentines Day- it makes February much more fun! So, here are a few Valentines Day outfit ideas, and some are SO affordable!

Pink Glitter Kendra Scott Inspired Necklace- $13.50
I love this necklace SO much! It is so cute, and at a great price!

Jadelynn Brooke Love You More than I can Bear shirt- $39
This shirt is SO adorable! Love the pun! ;)
Better Sweater® 1/4-Zip Fleece in Raw Linen
Monogrammed Patagonia 1/4 zip- $99
This has been on my list for the longest time! It is sooo pretty, and the monogram totally makes it complete!
Too Good To Say Goodbye Top
Monday Dress Pink Top- $29.99
This top is so cute, and perfect for valentines day!

JLB bow back leggings- $49
It's so hard not to be obsessed with these leggings! They are a need!

I hope y'all enjoyed this post! Have a lovely Valentine's Day!
-Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment