Tuesday, January 9, 2018

a spontaneous decision

after a Bama win, a caramel latte, and listening to Kip Moore's "Slowheart" on repeat, I've decided to post this!

A week ago, on Christmas break, I made a spontaneous decision to paint my room from light pink to gray. and sometimes, these in a second ideas can be the best. I'm really happy with how it came out, and figured I'd share a few pictures on here!

Right when you walk in my room, you see my bed & monogram!


My nightstand featuring my current read, Emily Ley's "Grace not Perfection". I'm loving it!


The gallery wall hanging above my keyboard and guitar


My koozie wall!!


My favorite area in my room- my record player! Highly recommend! mine is from Amazon!


So sometimes, a spontaneous decision turns out to be one of the best! 

I hope y'all enjoyed this post!




No comments:

Post a Comment