Friday, March 31, 2017

GRWM // lacrosse

hey y'all! so today I'm trying something new! a get ready with me post (GRWM) since the lacrosse season has officially begun! So here's what I wear to practice, and how I get ready! 



So first, since it's semi-cold on the field, I have to layer up! First I just wear a preppy tshirt and some black sport leggings.



Then I put on my fav nike pop over! It is SO cute and keeps me warm out on the field! 
sold out// similar here

Over that, I usually wear thick socks and my cleats; also bought from the nike outlet (where i got the pop over) and they are actually from the mens section! But they are SO cute!



To top it off, I stick my hair in either a high ponytail or two braids with a pink lululemon headband!
Displaying image4.JPG
sold out// similar here

I also listen to some good music on spotify while I get ready. I've created a pump up playlist that I'll share with y'all later in a future blog post!
Displaying image3.JPG
So that concludes how I get ready for lax! Comment if you'd like more posts like this and I'll be sure to take your feedback!
xoxo,
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment