Thursday, March 2, 2017

7 experiences to enjoy- GOMO

Hey y'all! So today I've been inspired by Eventbrite for GOMO- Go out more often! They focus on experiences, not things, and have a great free online registration software to help you plan experiances with friends and family. When I heard this idea, I was thrilled to write this post! Here are 7 experiences in the upcoming Spring months, or before Winter ends! I'm SO thrilled for good weather, and Spring time! But, Winter's almost over and here are a few things you can do to wrap up the winter season, and maybe start out Spring!
  1. Go sledding! Maybe there's snow, or not; but you can always go "sledding" down hills if you'd like. Where I'm at, there's still that little bit of snow left on the ground so I'm hoping maybe one more time I can sled this winter!
  2. Go to brunch! It's so fun to go to brunch with your family or friends! I love brunch, it's a super fun and delicious way to enjoy company!
  3. Go to a concert! I love concerts and I was lucky enough to go to Miranda Lambert in Feburary and it was so fun! Concerts are my fav- and they are so fun!
  4. Go to an arcade with friends or family! When it's cold out, I love going to arcades with younger family friends! Its so much fun!
  5. Hiking! It's starting to get warmer, so you can always start to hike this Spring! Hiking is not exactly my thing, but may be something I try this Spring or Summer.
  6. Try out new places! I love taking my dog, Daisy- Belle to new places; such as new trails and parks to take her on walks! It is so fun to try new places!
  7. Go a different way! Do you and your family always go out to the same restaurant for dinner? Maybe suggest that you change it up a little and go somewhere else!
Hope y'all enjoyed this post! Thank you to Eventbrite for reaching out to me in inspiring this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment